A patient portal is a secure online site, provided by GPs, where patients can access their health information and interact with their general practice.
Patient portals give people convenient and secure electronic access to their health information, increasing their ability to manage their own health care.
Portals can allow patients to:
- request repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- see their lab results
- see their current diagnosis
- see a list of their medical conditions
- see a list of the medications they are on
- see their immunisation and vaccination history
- receive reminders and recalls from the practice team
- send and receive secure messages to and from their GP or a practice nurse.
ManageMyHealth NUHS Patient Consent Form please print and sign your consent form for Patient Portal, bring this into the service when you next visit