patient registRATIONS ARE CURRENTLY open



Currently DO NOT have a GP in Wellington and comply with our Enrolment Criteria

Refugees (please check as criteria required)
Newborn babies and children who don’t have a GP in Wellington
Spouse/partner if they don’t have a GP in Wellington

The Massey Clinic is open to new Registrations

Broadway Clinic is OPEN to new Registrations

Please check our criteria before coming to Register

March 2022


What you need to do to register with Newtown Union Health Service

To register with NUHS print and fill in the enrolment form by clicking the link below. Please ensure you complete the form in full and include a separate form for each family member. Bring this with you to reception along with your identification documents.

Who is eligible to be enrolled?

For all patients registering please bring your New Zealand or foreign passport, or your New Zealand birth certificate for proof of identity, citizenship, permanent residence, or work permit.

Print the form below and fill this in.

Registration Criteria:

If you live in the Wellington Southern and Eastern suburbs and are a New Zealand resident and you are either;

  • A Community Services Card holder; OR
  • A card holding union member;

you are eligible to register. Please ask a receptionist if you are unsure. If you move out of the area, you will be encouraged to find a doctor closer to where you live.

Please see our links page for more services to other medical websites where you will be able to find out more about various areas of treatment.