Kia ora NUHS Whānau, ko te wiki o te reo Maori (11th Hepetema to 17th Hepetema 2023)
14 Hall Avenue Newtown Union Health Service will be moving to cashless payments.
Eftpos and online banking is available to patients as payment devices
Our Internet banking details are
BNZ 02-0500-0604994-00. Identify who your are paying for online in the spaces provided.
NAME and NHI are the best identifiers.
See your bank if you require help with online payments
WHY are we doing this?
• Less waiting time, speeds up transactions
• Helps maintain a hygienic environment, money is dirty
• To ensure the safety of our employees
Please note that we are currently experiencing severe staff shortages which is placing our existing staff under immense pressure, and as such they are often unable to deal with non-urgent enquiries immediately. Consequently please adjust your service expectations accordingly and exercise tolerance towards staff, thank you!
Cell phones are not permitted to be used during your consultation. Failure to comply with this may result in you being asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a mask while you are on the premises (unless you have an exemption)
- If you have respiratory symptoms, to reduce the spread of infection, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car
Would you like to be a member of Newtown Union Health Service?
All patients, as at 28 August 2020, are members and will remain so for 2 years. As of 28 August 2022, they will need to apply to the new membership structure.
NUHS is inviting people who live in the geographical area defined by the Central, Southern and Eastern suburbs of Wellington and are 18 years of age or more to become members.
If you would like to apply to be a member of NUHS Incorporated Societies and are:
- Enrolled patient/s or staff of the Service who agree to membership; or
- Persons with an interest in the governance of the Service and who share and will uphold the values of NUHS and live within the geographical area but are not a patient or staff member; or
- Persons with an interest in the governance of the Service and who share and will uphold the values of NUHS and may live beyond the geographical area described above.
Membership applications will be considered at a meeting of the NUHS Board and New members will be notified.
There is currently NO Saturday Clinic until further notice – we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. If you are unwell please call or visit After Hours or Wellington Hospital ED for any urgent medical concerns.
Patient Portal – MyIndici
- Patient portals are secure online sites, provided by GPs, where patients can access their health information and interact with their general practice.
- Patient portals give people convenient and secure electronic access to their health information, increasing their ability to manage their own health care. Read more